- About Us
Bass Things is a new online bass store created to bring the online bass shopping experience in line with the times. Our primary goals are to:
- Provide an efficient, user-friendly shopping experience that gets you in and out without wasting your time
- Provide the largest selection of bass products anywhere while making it easy to sort through and compare our items
- Provide high-quality images and videos of our products (we are constantly working to improve this)
- Keep you in the loop. Bass things will promptly let you know (1) when we receive your order, (2) when your order has been processed, and (3) when your order has shipped
- Provide additional support and information to the bass community with celebrity bassist profiles (now live HERE), and an all new bass blog (coming soon)
The fullfillment of these goals is an ongoing process, and we are working very hard to bring each to fruition as quickly as possible.
Our vision is to make Bass Things into more than a simple store by providing additional overall value to the bass community. As part of our pursuit of that vision, we take care to stock only "bass-approved" products. You will not find a single item in this store that is not a perfect fit for the bass. We are constantly looking to add products which make the bassist's life easier, as well as weed out poorly adapted or low-quality items. We do this not only through diligent research, but with the help of the online bass community at large. If we hear too many negative reviews of a product, we will remove it. If we hear clamoring for another, we will do our utmost to provide it, and at a great price.
In keeping with this vision, we want you to tell us what you think - what you like, and what you don't like. We're listening.
Give us a shout here.